Well, I love the rain the most when it stops We can see the big white houses, yeah, and the docks And we can jump in the river, don't know if the water or sky is clearer But I know that I love the rain the most when it stops Yeah, when it stops
No more grey today, we gonna celebrate You know Miss Sunshine, she starts to paint a perfect picture of this river parade And I know that I love the rain the most when it stops Yeah, when it stops
Well, the dark waves, they start singing together I can't believe this change in the weather I start to hum a child's rhyme And all these boats, they start rocking in time And I love the rain the most when it stops Yes, we love the rain the most when it stops Yeah when it stops
The summer is coming to an end We ain't gonna let that slow us down one bit Til that sunset will start to fade They're gonna drag us screaming from these old riverbanks
We love the rain the most when it stops We love the rain the most when it stops Yeah, when it stops Yeah, when it stops Yeah, when it stops When it stops, when it stops, when it stops... Yeah, when it stops
I think you've had a little too much too drink Let me help with that Don't forget to tie the boat up Not that way, no it's a figure eight, yeah Yeah when it stops... The rain, when it stops...
Traduzione (Irene)
Bene, io amo la pioggia maggiormente quando si ferma possiamo vedere le grandi case bianche, le darsene e possiamo tuffarci nel fiume, non so se l'acqua o il cielo siano più chiari ma io so che io amo la pioggia maggiormente quanto si ferma si, quando termina.
Non più grigio oggi, dobbiamo festeggiare Sai Miss sunshine, inizia a dipingere un perfetto dipinto della sfilata di questo fiume e so che amo la pioggia maggiormente quando si ferma, si, quando si ferma
bene, le onde scure iniziano a cantare insieme io non posso credere che questo cambi il tempo inizio a canticchiare un ritmo infantile e tutte queste barche, cominciano a muoversi a tempo e io amo maggiormente la pioggia quando si ferma si, noi amiamo maggiormente la pioggia quando si ferma, si, quando si ferma
l'estate sta finendo noi non lasceremo che questo ci demoralizzi Finchè il tramonto del sole non inizierà a scolorire ci trascineremo urlando da queste vecchie sponde del fiume
Amiamo maggiormente la pioggia quando si ferma amiamo maggiormente la pioggia quando si ferma si, quando finisce si, quando finisce si, quando finisce quando finisce,........
Penso che tu abbia avuto un po' troppo da bere lasciami aiutare con questo non dimenticare di tirare su la barca non in questo modo, no..........
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento