Chi non risica non rosica - graduatoria ultimi sette giorni

Pagine

QUESTO BLOG NON È A SCOPO DI LUCRO


Se il contenuto di questo blog è di vostro gradimento, aiutateci a mantenere il sito aggiornato con nuovi contenuti tramite il vostro supporto


mercoledì 4 maggio 2011

Always Crashing


in the Same Car
David Bowie



Every chance,
every chance that I take
I take it on the road
Those kilometres and the red lights
I was always looking left and right
Oh, but I'm always crashing
in the same car

Jasmine, I saw you peeping
As I pushed my foot down to the floor
I was going round and round the hotel garage
Must have been touching close to 94
Oh, but I'm always crashing
in the same car

Nessun commento:

 

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.