Chi non risica non rosica - graduatoria ultimi sette giorni

Pagine

QUESTO BLOG NON È A SCOPO DI LUCRO


Se il contenuto di questo blog è di vostro gradimento, aiutateci a mantenere il sito aggiornato con nuovi contenuti tramite il vostro supporto


mercoledì 15 giugno 2011

Tutti pazzi....


per amore......

ENDLESS LOVE,
Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie


My Love
There's only you
In my life.
The only Thing
That's right.

My first love
Your're every breath
That I take
You're every step
that I make.

And

I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do.

And your eyes
Your eys your eyes
They tell me
How much you care
oh yes.
You will always be
My endless love.

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat
As one
Our lives have
Just begun.

Foreever
Oh oh oh oh oh
I'll hold you close
In my arms
I can't resist
Your charms.

Oh love
Oh love
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure.

You know
I don't mind
Woah you know
I don't mind.

'Cause you
You mean the world
To me
Oh I know I know
I found I found in you
My endless love.

Woah Oh oh oh oh
Bam Bam
Bam Bam Bam Bam
Bam Bam Bam.

Bam Bam Bam
Bam Bam.

Oh oh oh oh
Oh love
Oh love
I'll be that fool
For you I'm sure.

You know I don't mind
Woah you know
I don't mind.

And yes,
You'd be the only one
'Cause
'Cause love
Love one can't deny
This love I have inside.

And I give it all
to you
My love
My love my love
My endless love.

Nessun commento:

 

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.