Chi non risica non rosica - graduatoria ultimi sette giorni

Pagine

QUESTO BLOG NON È A SCOPO DI LUCRO


Se il contenuto di questo blog è di vostro gradimento, aiutateci a mantenere il sito aggiornato con nuovi contenuti tramite il vostro supporto


venerdì 13 maggio 2011

Abra...

cadabra....

You Only Disappear
Tom McRae



Close my eyes, 
I'm moving still 
magazines and dollar bills, 
and you wake up to a fall of snow, 
your telephone your radio 
baby I'll call up a storm 
keep you safe from harm
but you only disappear

I can live with my regrets
still raise a smile
still raise my head
and a stranger god can be so cruel
and a holy fool is still a fool
but this is all I can say
I have lost my way
but you only disappear
with a word, with a line, 
with a smile that says goodbye
baby says goodbye
baby says goodbye

It's raining now
on royal street
and I'd walk to you
if I could trust my feet

Nessun commento:

 

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.