Chi non risica non rosica - graduatoria ultimi sette giorni

Pagine

QUESTO BLOG NON È A SCOPO DI LUCRO


Se il contenuto di questo blog è di vostro gradimento, aiutateci a mantenere il sito aggiornato con nuovi contenuti tramite il vostro supporto


venerdì 15 aprile 2011

For Emily

Whenever I May Find Her
Simon and Garfunkel




What I dream I had:
Pressed in organdy;
Clothed in crinoline of smoky burgundy;
Softer than the rain.
I wandered empty streets
Down past the shop displays.
I heard cathedral bells
Tripping down the alley ways,
As I walked on.

And when you ran to me
Your cheeks flushed with the night.
We walked on frosted fields of juniper and lamplight,
I held your hand.
And when I awoke and felt you warm and near,
I kissed your honey hair with my grateful tears.
Oh I love you, girl.
Oh, I love you.

Nessun commento:

 

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.