Chi non risica non rosica - graduatoria ultimi sette giorni

Pagine

QUESTO BLOG NON È A SCOPO DI LUCRO


Se il contenuto di questo blog è di vostro gradimento, aiutateci a mantenere il sito aggiornato con nuovi contenuti tramite il vostro supporto


domenica 9 gennaio 2011

Let The Rain......

Fall
New Age-Enya




I don't wanna waste this moment
I don't wanna be on my own...
I don't wanna see the morning
I don't wanna feel the dawn...

I just wanna sit right here
Counting my memories...
I don't wanna feel no anger
I just need......

Let the rain fall down...
Let my heart come tumbling too...
Let the sky turn grey...
I don't wanna be without you...

I don't wanna feel the moment
Slip away...from my grasp...
I don't wanna watch the water
Fall from my face again...

Familiar tears
All these years...
I am open
See my blood...
I don't wanna touch you
No more...

Let the rain fall down......

Nessun commento:

 

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.