Chi non risica non rosica - graduatoria ultimi sette giorni

Pagine

QUESTO BLOG NON È A SCOPO DI LUCRO


Se il contenuto di questo blog è di vostro gradimento, aiutateci a mantenere il sito aggiornato con nuovi contenuti tramite il vostro supporto


sabato 1 gennaio 2011

I'm on the corner...


waiting for a light to come on,
That's when I know that you're alone.
It's cold in the desert, water never sees the ground,
Special unspoken without sound........

Cold Desert
Kings Of Leon




I'm on the corner waiting for a light to come on,
That's when I know that you're alone.
It's cold in the desert, water never sees the ground,
Special unspoken without sound.

Told me you loved me, that I'd never die alone
Hand over your heart let's go home.
Everyone noticed, everyone had seen the signs,
I've always been known to cross lines.

I never ever, cried when I was feeling down,
I've always been scared of the sound.
Jesus don't love me, no-one ever carried my load,
I'm too young to feel this old.

Here's to you, here's to me, oh to us,
Nobody knows
Nobody sees
Nobody but meeeeeee!

Nessun commento:

 

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.